All you need to know about crowdfunding in 6 blogs
I will upload a new blog series after the summer break: ‘all you need to know about crowdfunding’. In this blog series we focus on the following questions: (1) is crowdfunding in line with the new generation of givers and (2) is it a logical step for non-profits to (increasingly) focus on. In the previous blog series ‘A changing donor’ we talked about how donors are changing. In the next blog series we want to determine of crowdfunding can function as a helping hand, we base this decision on the earlier blog series. If you think about the changes we discussed (for instance an increasing focus on transparency, impact, trust and relationships), is crowdfunding a fitting funding method?
The blog series will probably consist out of six blogs:
- The 4 basics of crowdfunding
- 10 key characteristics of crowdfunding, part I
- 10 key characteristics of crowdfunding, part II
- 10 key characteristics of crowdfunding, part III
- 4 different crowdfunding models
- Overview, discussion and conclusion
The blog series will be uploaded somewhere in the second week of September.